- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Dirty Girl Brigade is an example of how simple it can be to get quality, environmentally responsible duds and lifestyle products these days. Goods range from women’s and men’s apparel, cleaning supplies, bath & body essentials, home décor, jewelry, pet items and gifts.
What makes Dirty Girl Brigade a sweet source for clothing and more?
- Apparel lines are made with the highest quality organic cotton, bamboo, hemp or recycled materials. The cleaning and bath & body lines are all free of harsh chemicals and are biodegradable.
- Other items are made from glass, wool, vinyl billboards, paper, old vintage buttons, upholstery remnants, and even soda bottles.
- They create their displays using found and recycled items such as doors, windows, and furniture to highlight our product line.
Plus, they’re cool – you’ll feel good wearing and using these items. Check out Dirty Girl Brigade online here.
Dirty Girl Brigade is located at 7125 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, or shop online at www.dirtygirlbrigade.com.
Posted by Beth
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Nic G on Introducing the GPB Interns
- Danette on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- Maria on Quick Tip: Safe Alternative to Drano
- Beth on My 3 Day Suja Juice Cleanse: Why I Decided to Stop Being a Hater
- Tina on My 3 Day Suja Juice Cleanse: Why I Decided to Stop Being a Hater