- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Don’t do it! But just because you’re green doesn’t mean you have to stop shaving.
Here’s greener alternatives:
- Reusable (changing the blade is way less waste.) Preserve has an awesome version for men OR women – The handle’s made from 100% recycled materials, it can last a lifetime (you can purchase the blades here) and you can recycle the #5 handle at Whole foods or through Preserve’s Gimme 5 program.
- Use an energy-star efficient electric razor
- Sharpen blades with the Razor Saver
Posted by Julie
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Kristi @Let This Mind Be in You on 5 Benefits of Composting for your Urban Garden
- Julie on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- rachel on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- pure planet recycling on Recycle Your Old Sneakers: Where Can I Wednesday 2013 edition
- Kerry on Where Can I (Wednesday)… Recycle Used Batteries in Philadelphia?