- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
weBgreen is the ideal place to stock up on eco-friendly items for the babies and toddlers in your life.
Theresa, weeBgreen’s founder, started the company as a way to provide earth and health friendly products for her own child and other’s wee ones.
The weBgreen company is made up of self-professed “average, everyday suburban moms working for the greater good.”
weeBgreen offers blankets, bibs, adorable baby shoes (like these mary jane skimmers), onsies, toys and more. And, their prices are pretty darn affordable.
What makes them green?
- wee Bgreen apparel is manufactured on the East Coast – so they’re cutting down on needless shipping fuel.
- All weeBgreen items are packaged in either recycled cardboard boxes or Cradle to Cradle Certified USPS shipping boxes.
- Many of their products are made from organic materials including cotton, fleece and plant-based materials.
- They also offer products made from recycled plastic bottles.
Check out the weeBgreen online store!
Posted by Beth
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Danette on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- Erika on Q&A: Nature Conservancy’s Mark Tercek Talks Philly, Nature’s Fortune & Green Business (and FREE Giveaway!)
- Julie on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts
- Julie on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- George Hendricks on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts