- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Arcadia Boutique is every fashionable green girl’s heaven (aka mine). Selling anything from fashionable dresses and tops, jeans, shoes/boots, bags, belts, accessories, vintage, gifts and much more – You’ll definitely find something for your wardrobe. Arcadia offers a variety of sustainable finds from designers around Philadelphia and beyond.
Want to ‘green’ the men or babies in your life? Arcadia has that too! Soy candles, lotions and home decor are also fun to browse in the store. Need a get-away, but worried about your trip’s carbon footprint? An in-house travel consultant provides info on eco-tourism and international travel destinations via Away@Arcadia.
On top of their awesome apparel, they frequently host art parties & events to exhibit local artists, trunk shows, art openings and fashion shows. Owner Ali McCloud definitely has branded the ultimate green fashion haven in Northern Liberties!
Can’t make it to Arcadia to browse their selection or want to learn more? Visit Arcadia Boutique’s website to shop & more! Arcadia Boutique, 819 N. 2nd Street, Phila, PA 19123, (215-667-8099)
Posted by Julie
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Julie on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- rachel on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- pure planet recycling on Recycle Your Old Sneakers: Where Can I Wednesday 2013 edition
- Kerry on Where Can I (Wednesday)… Recycle Used Batteries in Philadelphia?
- Jonathan on City Spotlight! Eco Friendly Napa: Food, Activity and Wine (Obviously)