- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Greenfest Philly 2013
Greenfest Philly is the biggest and best environmental festival in the Philadelphia area. On Sunday, September 8th from 10 AM to 5 PM, Headhouse Square (2nd & South Streets) will draw locavores of all ages. This FREE fest includes over 100 exhibitors and vendors will help you live more sustainably AND make it fun.
The Clean Air Council (who hosts Greenfest Philly) recently checked out the Boston Greenfest and took over our Instagram account so we could get pumped.
Need some delicious food? There will be local & fresh food. Thirsty? Grab a local brew in the beer garden. Need to dance? Listen to the live music.
Greenfest Philly also includes:
- Live Music
- 100’s of Eco-Friendly Products and Exhibitors
- Local and Organic Food Trucks
- DIY Demonstrations
- Philly Swap Clothing Swap
- Beer Garden
- FREE recycling bins
- Electric Cars and MORE
We’ll be there to discuss the plastic bag legislation and meet you guys!
Want the VIP Greencard experience? The Greencard will bring you the best of the event including:
- $10 Food Credit at any Food Trucks ($10 Value)
- 2 Beers at the Greenfest beer Garden ($10 Value)
- 2013 Greenfest Philly Shirt printed on fabric made from plastic bottles ($15 Value)
- 2013 Greenfest Philly Reusable Stainless Steel Bottle Opener ($5 Value)
- Clean Air Council Reusable Bag
- Discounts with Exhibitors
- Entry into Raffles to win more free stuff!
The Greencard costs $25, but we are giving 3 to lucky readers!
To enter to win a Greenfest Philly Greencard:
- Like or Follow Green Philly Blog on Facebook or Twitter.
- Like or Follow Clean Air Council on Facebook or Twitter.
- Enter a comment below about what you love about Greenfest Philly to enter & win a greencard!
We will pick a winner on September 6th!