- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
If you enjoyed our Philadelphia Flower Show 2013 Preview, we have great news for you! We’re giving away a pair of tickets to a lucky reader.
How to enter: Like us on Facebook (if you haven’t already) and leave a comment below (on this post) about what your favorite “British” thing. (If you’re already a Facebook fan, simply mention that in your comment.)
There is a lot to enjoy at this year’s Flower Show. The recent traditions of “Wedding Wednesday”, “Girls’ Night Out” Thursday & Family Day (March 10) continue for 2013. A Garden to Table Kitchen offers culinary demonstrations and fresh ingredients from the garden. A New Plant Showcase will introduce recently developed varieties of flowers and plants by internationally acclaimed growers. Plus, there’s even an attraction for the men. “The Backyard” is devoted to outdoor living: complete with decks, grills, fire pits, garden techniques and more!
Contest details: The winner will be chosen Tuesday evening (March 5th) by 5 PM and be notified by email that they’ll receive 2 tickets to the Philadelphia Flower Show. The winner will be chosen from random.org.
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Julie on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts
- Julie on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- George Hendricks on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts
- Laura V on Introducing the GPB Interns
- Nic G on Introducing the GPB Interns