- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
We lead busy lives and with places like HipCityVeg, it’s easy to grab a quick snack or meal out. But what about all those plastic utensils they give for free? Isn’t there an alternative to more disposable crap?
I found this SWEET reusable bamboo utensil set on Amazon, complete with its own little cloth case! Keep a stash in your purse (or bag) and never worry about using disposable utensils on the go! It even includes chopsticks so you can eat sushi or Thai takeout as well. The various colors of the case also can fit your personality (or match your outfit!) The black and green ones are perfect for gents, too.
Readers, do you use a different reusable set on the go?
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Julie on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- rachel on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- pure planet recycling on Recycle Your Old Sneakers: Where Can I Wednesday 2013 edition
- Kerry on Where Can I (Wednesday)… Recycle Used Batteries in Philadelphia?
- Jonathan on City Spotlight! Eco Friendly Napa: Food, Activity and Wine (Obviously)