- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Did you know you should be cleaning out your AC filters at least a few times per year? Poorly maintained filters cut your AC’s efficiency, wasting precious energy… and therefore raises your electricity bill.
Don’t fret friends… Cleaning out your AC filter isn’t as difficult as it sounds. Check out Greeniac’s easy 9 steps to clean (or replace) your AC filter.
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Kristi @Let This Mind Be in You on 5 Benefits of Composting for your Urban Garden
- Julie on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- rachel on Lessen Your Impact on Vacation: Friday Quickie
- pure planet recycling on Recycle Your Old Sneakers: Where Can I Wednesday 2013 edition
- Kerry on Where Can I (Wednesday)… Recycle Used Batteries in Philadelphia?