- How to Green
- Philly Represent!
- Plastic Bag Reduction
Love it or hate it: We’re about to be in the chaotic holiday season.
The 4th ‘R’ of achieving green-ness is the one not often discussed: Refuse it.
While recycling, reducing and reusing are all crucial, always ask yourself of you really need that freebie, gift or flyer someone’s trying to stuff in your face. It’s OK to say no and politely decline.
It will also spare Aunt Sally’s feelings when she sees that homeless guy on 7th wearing that hot pink fleece hat that you really didn’t need…
Green Philly Blog
What Readers Are Saying
- Danette on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- Erika on Q&A: Nature Conservancy’s Mark Tercek Talks Philly, Nature’s Fortune & Green Business (and FREE Giveaway!)
- Julie on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts
- Julie on Beer Can House is Ultimate Houston Recycled Decor: Over 50,000 Recycled Beers!
- George Hendricks on Philadelphia Recycling Rewards: Cash in Rewards for Curbside Efforts